Saturday, January 10, 2015

Friday Fitness & Saturday Breakfast


Now that my belly is full from a delicious breakfast, I'm happy to be able to sit down and blog some, and share a little update with you guys. 

I'm super excited because yesterday I finally got my Planet Fitness membership! I've been wanting to do more strength training to improve my running and overall health. I love all the different options they offer, and I'm excited to dive in and try it out. 

This morning I was eager to get into the kitchen and whip of something for breakfast. I wanted to start the weekend off on a refreshing note, so I went for lots of fruit and some plain Greek yogurt with honey, topped with flaxseed. Along with a cup of tea. This breakfast is one of my favorites. 

This afternoon I'm going to pop out and get a new pair of training shoes. I love when it's time for a new pair of shoes. They give me even more motivation to workout because I get to put them on every time. 

Hope everyone is having a lovely Saturday morning! Let me know what you had for breakfast. 

Happy reading friends!






No comments:

Post a Comment